After a good loss against the San Antonio Spurs, Andy Larsen, Clint Johnson, and Denim Millward got together and recorded their predictions for the 2014 calendar year for the Utah Jazz. In this podcast, we get out our crystal balls, and answer the following questions:
- The Jazz player who will open the most eyes in the second half of the season is ___________?
- ________________ will be traded before the February 20th trade deadline.
- At season’s end, the Jazz will have won _________________ games? This will give them the _________________ worst record in the league?
- By the end of June 26th, the date of the 2014 NBA Draft, the Utah Jazz will have ___________________?
- The starting lineup of the Utah Jazz to begin the 2014-15 NBA season will be _______________________?
- On opening night of the 2014-15 NBA season, Tyrone Corbin will ___________________?
All that on another edition of the Salt City Hoops Podcast!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: iTunes | Android |
March 26th, 2017
The Jazz have lost four of their last five, but are still holding down the fourth spot in the NBA’s Western Conference. Ken...Read More
March 23rd, 2017
On this week’s episode of the Salt City Hoops Show, hosts Andy Larsen and Zach Harper talk about the emergence of Rudy Gobert,...Read More
March 15th, 2017
Zach Harper, Andy Larsen, and Ben Anderson talk about the Jazz’s win over the Clippers this week, and what we learned about...Read More
March 10th, 2017
On this week’s episode, Ben Anderson joins Zach Harper and Andy Larsen as we talk about the Jazz’s big win against...Read More