After a good loss against the San Antonio Spurs, Andy Larsen, Clint Johnson, and Denim Millward got together and recorded their predictions for the 2014 calendar year for the Utah Jazz. In this podcast, we get out our crystal balls, and answer the following questions:
- The Jazz player who will open the most eyes in the second half of the season is ___________?
- ________________ will be traded before the February 20th trade deadline.
- At season’s end, the Jazz will have won _________________ games? This will give them the _________________ worst record in the league?
- By the end of June 26th, the date of the 2014 NBA Draft, the Utah Jazz will have ___________________?
- The starting lineup of the Utah Jazz to begin the 2014-15 NBA season will be _______________________?
- On opening night of the 2014-15 NBA season, Tyrone Corbin will ___________________?
All that on another edition of the Salt City Hoops Podcast!
Podcast: Play in new window
April 17th, 2015
On this week’s episode of the Salt City Hoops Show, hosts Andy Larsen and Ben Dowsett break down 9 key quotes from the...Read More
April 9th, 2015
In this week’s episode of the Salt City Hoops Show with Andy Larsen and Ben Dowsett, we talk about Rodney Hood’s...Read More
April 2nd, 2015
On this week’s episode of the Salt City Hoops Show, Ben Dowsett and I talk about the Enes Kanter quotes, what we...Read More
March 26th, 2015
SCH – 3-26-15 – Complete On this week’s Salt City Hoops Show, we talk about the Jazz’s 1-4 performance...Read More