After a good loss against the San Antonio Spurs, Andy Larsen, Clint Johnson, and Denim Millward got together and recorded their predictions for the 2014 calendar year for the Utah Jazz. In this podcast, we get out our crystal balls, and answer the following questions:
- The Jazz player who will open the most eyes in the second half of the season is ___________?
- ________________ will be traded before the February 20th trade deadline.
- At season’s end, the Jazz will have won _________________ games? This will give them the _________________ worst record in the league?
- By the end of June 26th, the date of the 2014 NBA Draft, the Utah Jazz will have ___________________?
- The starting lineup of the Utah Jazz to begin the 2014-15 NBA season will be _______________________?
- On opening night of the 2014-15 NBA season, Tyrone Corbin will ___________________?
All that on another edition of the Salt City Hoops Podcast!
Podcast: Play in new window
February 19th, 2015
As the dust settled on a wild trade deadline day, Dan and Ken linked up from 2,500 miles away to survey the scene. The...Read More
February 17th, 2015
This week’s episode of the Salt City Hoops Show is dedicated to the trade deadline: in particular, Enes Kanter and shopping...Read More
February 10th, 2015
On this week’s Salt City Hoops Show, our main topics of conversation are: Gordon Hayward’s development into a star...Read More
February 5th, 2015
This week’s episode of the Salt City Hoops Show is very trade focused. Ben Dowsett and I get into the possibilities of the...Read More