After a good loss against the San Antonio Spurs, Andy Larsen, Clint Johnson, and Denim Millward got together and recorded their predictions for the 2014 calendar year for the Utah Jazz. In this podcast, we get out our crystal balls, and answer the following questions:
- The Jazz player who will open the most eyes in the second half of the season is ___________?
- ________________ will be traded before the February 20th trade deadline.
- At season’s end, the Jazz will have won _________________ games? This will give them the _________________ worst record in the league?
- By the end of June 26th, the date of the 2014 NBA Draft, the Utah Jazz will have ___________________?
- The starting lineup of the Utah Jazz to begin the 2014-15 NBA season will be _______________________?
- On opening night of the 2014-15 NBA season, Tyrone Corbin will ___________________?
All that on another edition of the Salt City Hoops Podcast!
Podcast: Play in new window
July 27th, 2015
On this week’s episode of the Salt City Hoops Show, Salt Lake Tribune Utah Jazz beat writer Aaron Falk cohosts along with...Read More
July 16th, 2015
On this week’s episode of the Salt City Hoops Show, usual co-host Ben Dowsett is in Vegas, so Layton Shumway hosts...Read More
July 10th, 2015
As we recorded this week’s episode of the Salt City Hoops Show, the DeAndre Jordan Saga was rapidly unfolding, and it...Read More
July 2nd, 2015
On this week’s episode of the Salt City Hoops Show, guest Nate Duncan joins Andy Larsen and Ben Dowsett right out of the...Read More