After a good loss against the San Antonio Spurs, Andy Larsen, Clint Johnson, and Denim Millward got together and recorded their predictions for the 2014 calendar year for the Utah Jazz. In this podcast, we get out our crystal balls, and answer the following questions:
- The Jazz player who will open the most eyes in the second half of the season is ___________?
- ________________ will be traded before the February 20th trade deadline.
- At season’s end, the Jazz will have won _________________ games? This will give them the _________________ worst record in the league?
- By the end of June 26th, the date of the 2014 NBA Draft, the Utah Jazz will have ___________________?
- The starting lineup of the Utah Jazz to begin the 2014-15 NBA season will be _______________________?
- On opening night of the 2014-15 NBA season, Tyrone Corbin will ___________________?
All that on another edition of the Salt City Hoops Podcast!
Podcast: Play in new window
July 22nd, 2014
If you’re following NBA free agency, you’ve no doubt heard mention of the difficulty the Utah Jazz have in attracting...Read More
July 18th, 2014
With a number of large developments surrounding the team over the summer thus far, there’s been a palpable sense of excitement...Read More
July 18th, 2014
On this week’s episode of the Salt City Hoops Podcast, Andy Larsen is again joined by Clint Johnson as we break down the...Read More
July 17th, 2014
Dante Exum the Prospect was tantalizing and mysterious. Dante Exum the Jazz Draftee was exciting. Dante Exum the NBA Player has...Read More