After a good loss against the San Antonio Spurs, Andy Larsen, Clint Johnson, and Denim Millward got together and recorded their predictions for the 2014 calendar year for the Utah Jazz. In this podcast, we get out our crystal balls, and answer the following questions:
- The Jazz player who will open the most eyes in the second half of the season is ___________?
- ________________ will be traded before the February 20th trade deadline.
- At season’s end, the Jazz will have won _________________ games? This will give them the _________________ worst record in the league?
- By the end of June 26th, the date of the 2014 NBA Draft, the Utah Jazz will have ___________________?
- The starting lineup of the Utah Jazz to begin the 2014-15 NBA season will be _______________________?
- On opening night of the 2014-15 NBA season, Tyrone Corbin will ___________________?
All that on another edition of the Salt City Hoops Podcast!
Podcast: Play in new window
January 27th, 2015
On this week’s episode of the Salt City Hoops Show, Ben Dowsett and I talk about the Jazz’s play recently, including...Read More
January 22nd, 2015
What a show! On this week’s Salt City Hoops Show on ESPN700, Ben Dowsett and I look at Dante Exum’s unexpected move...Read More
January 14th, 2015
This week’s show talks about the difficult decisions Rudy Gobert’s emergence provides for the Utah Jazz. Should Rudy...Read More
January 8th, 2015
Hey, the Jazz are good now! After going 7-4 in their last 11 games, Ben Dowsett and Andy Larsen break down what’s led to...Read More