After a good loss against the San Antonio Spurs, Andy Larsen, Clint Johnson, and Denim Millward got together and recorded their predictions for the 2014 calendar year for the Utah Jazz. In this podcast, we get out our crystal balls, and answer the following questions:
- The Jazz player who will open the most eyes in the second half of the season is ___________?
- ________________ will be traded before the February 20th trade deadline.
- At season’s end, the Jazz will have won _________________ games? This will give them the _________________ worst record in the league?
- By the end of June 26th, the date of the 2014 NBA Draft, the Utah Jazz will have ___________________?
- The starting lineup of the Utah Jazz to begin the 2014-15 NBA season will be _______________________?
- On opening night of the 2014-15 NBA season, Tyrone Corbin will ___________________?
All that on another edition of the Salt City Hoops Podcast!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: iTunes | Android |
February 23rd, 2017
Dan Clayton and Ken Clayton discuss whether the Jazz did the right thing by standing pat at the NBA’s 2017 trade deadline....Read More
February 21st, 2017
Hosts Andy Larsen and Zach Harper begin by talking about the surprising DeMarcus Cousins to New Orleans Pelicans trade. Then, we...Read More
February 7th, 2017
On this week’s episode of the Salt City Hoops Show, hosts Zach Harper and Andy Larsen talk about the power forward...Read More
January 22nd, 2017
The Clayton brothers connected this week to talk about the streaking Jazz and their pair of potential All-Stars. Reserves for...Read More