After a good loss against the San Antonio Spurs, Andy Larsen, Clint Johnson, and Denim Millward got together and recorded their predictions for the 2014 calendar year for the Utah Jazz. In this podcast, we get out our crystal balls, and answer the following questions:
- The Jazz player who will open the most eyes in the second half of the season is ___________?
- ________________ will be traded before the February 20th trade deadline.
- At season’s end, the Jazz will have won _________________ games? This will give them the _________________ worst record in the league?
- By the end of June 26th, the date of the 2014 NBA Draft, the Utah Jazz will have ___________________?
- The starting lineup of the Utah Jazz to begin the 2014-15 NBA season will be _______________________?
- On opening night of the 2014-15 NBA season, Tyrone Corbin will ___________________?
All that on another edition of the Salt City Hoops Podcast!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
January 12th, 2017
With a huge win under their belts against the champs, imminent All-Star announcements, and a couple of D-League assignments,...Read More
December 20th, 2016
Jazz big man Rudy Gobert believes in himself. That much is evident, and if you need more proof, ESPN.com has you covered. Gobert...Read More
December 15th, 2016
On this week’s episode of the Salt City Hoops Show, Andy Larsen hosts a guest-laden episode. The episode’s first...Read More
December 7th, 2016
The Jazz are 23 games into an 82-game season, meaning that over fourth of this pivotal campaign is set in stone. What does this...Read More