After a good loss against the San Antonio Spurs, Andy Larsen, Clint Johnson, and Denim Millward got together and recorded their predictions for the 2014 calendar year for the Utah Jazz. In this podcast, we get out our crystal balls, and answer the following questions:
- The Jazz player who will open the most eyes in the second half of the season is ___________?
- ________________ will be traded before the February 20th trade deadline.
- At season’s end, the Jazz will have won _________________ games? This will give them the _________________ worst record in the league?
- By the end of June 26th, the date of the 2014 NBA Draft, the Utah Jazz will have ___________________?
- The starting lineup of the Utah Jazz to begin the 2014-15 NBA season will be _______________________?
- On opening night of the 2014-15 NBA season, Tyrone Corbin will ___________________?
All that on another edition of the Salt City Hoops Podcast!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
July 28th, 2016
On this week’s episode of the Salt City Hoops Show, hosts Andy Larsen and Zach Harper begin by talking with Tim Donahue,...Read More
July 22nd, 2016
On this week’s episode of the Salt City Hoops Show, Salt Lake Tribune Utah Jazz beat writer Aaron Falk fills in for Zach...Read More
July 14th, 2016
On this week’s edition of the Salt City Hoops Show, hosts Andy Larsen and Angie Treasure begin the show by talking about...Read More
June 1st, 2016
On this week’s Salt City Hoops Show, hosts Andy Larsen and Zach Harper talk about the Jazz’s offseason, and take...Read More