After a good loss against the San Antonio Spurs, Andy Larsen, Clint Johnson, and Denim Millward got together and recorded their predictions for the 2014 calendar year for the Utah Jazz. In this podcast, we get out our crystal balls, and answer the following questions:
- The Jazz player who will open the most eyes in the second half of the season is ___________?
- ________________ will be traded before the February 20th trade deadline.
- At season’s end, the Jazz will have won _________________ games? This will give them the _________________ worst record in the league?
- By the end of June 26th, the date of the 2014 NBA Draft, the Utah Jazz will have ___________________?
- The starting lineup of the Utah Jazz to begin the 2014-15 NBA season will be _______________________?
- On opening night of the 2014-15 NBA season, Tyrone Corbin will ___________________?
All that on another edition of the Salt City Hoops Podcast!
Podcast: Play in new window
October 17th, 2014
On this week’s episode of the podcast, our featured guest is David Neiman, the President of Athlete Interactive. We discuss...Read More
October 10th, 2014
On this week’s episode of the Salt City Hoops Podcast, we first talk to Justin Sweeney, former broadcast assistant for the...Read More
October 3rd, 2014
On this week’s episode, we use quotes from Dennis Lindsey, Quin Snyder, Derrick Favors, and especially Enes Kanter to learn...Read More
September 26th, 2014
This week’s episode is all about the Jazz’s Media Training Camp. Invited by new coach Quin Snyder to participate in a...Read More