After a good loss against the San Antonio Spurs, Andy Larsen, Clint Johnson, and Denim Millward got together and recorded their predictions for the 2014 calendar year for the Utah Jazz. In this podcast, we get out our crystal balls, and answer the following questions:
- The Jazz player who will open the most eyes in the second half of the season is ___________?
- ________________ will be traded before the February 20th trade deadline.
- At season’s end, the Jazz will have won _________________ games? This will give them the _________________ worst record in the league?
- By the end of June 26th, the date of the 2014 NBA Draft, the Utah Jazz will have ___________________?
- The starting lineup of the Utah Jazz to begin the 2014-15 NBA season will be _______________________?
- On opening night of the 2014-15 NBA season, Tyrone Corbin will ___________________?
All that on another edition of the Salt City Hoops Podcast!
Podcast: Play in new window
November 26th, 2015
On this week’s episode of the Salt City Hoops Show, host Andy Larsen (yes, sadly, no Ben Dowsett) brings on 4 guests to...Read More
November 12th, 2015
On this week’s episode of the Salt City Hoops Show, hosts Andy Larsen and Ben Dowsett talk about the Utah Jazz’s...Read More
October 29th, 2015
On this episode of the Salt City Hoops Show, hosts Andy Larsen and Ben Dowsett review the Jazz’s first game of the season...Read More
October 1st, 2015
On this week’s episode of the Salt City Hoops Show, hosts Andy Larsen and Ben Dowsett break down everything we learned...Read More