After a good loss against the San Antonio Spurs, Andy Larsen, Clint Johnson, and Denim Millward got together and recorded their predictions for the 2014 calendar year for the Utah Jazz. In this podcast, we get out our crystal balls, and answer the following questions:
- The Jazz player who will open the most eyes in the second half of the season is ___________?
- ________________ will be traded before the February 20th trade deadline.
- At season’s end, the Jazz will have won _________________ games? This will give them the _________________ worst record in the league?
- By the end of June 26th, the date of the 2014 NBA Draft, the Utah Jazz will have ___________________?
- The starting lineup of the Utah Jazz to begin the 2014-15 NBA season will be _______________________?
- On opening night of the 2014-15 NBA season, Tyrone Corbin will ___________________?
All that on another edition of the Salt City Hoops Podcast!
Podcast: Play in new window
November 20th, 2014
On this week’s episode of the Salt City Hoops Show, our main guest is Nate Duncan of Basketball Insiders, and the excellent...Read More
November 13th, 2014
On this week’s show, we talk primarily about the Jazz’s biggest early season indicators. Is Trey Burke’s poor...Read More
November 6th, 2014
After one of the best games in Utah Jazz history, what else could we do but break it down? Ben Dowsett and I go through the...Read More
October 30th, 2014
On this week’s episode of the Salt City Hoops Show on ESPN700, the big topic of discussion is the Alec Burks extension...Read More