After a good loss against the San Antonio Spurs, Andy Larsen, Clint Johnson, and Denim Millward got together and recorded their predictions for the 2014 calendar year for the Utah Jazz. In this podcast, we get out our crystal balls, and answer the following questions:
- The Jazz player who will open the most eyes in the second half of the season is ___________?
- ________________ will be traded before the February 20th trade deadline.
- At season’s end, the Jazz will have won _________________ games? This will give them the _________________ worst record in the league?
- By the end of June 26th, the date of the 2014 NBA Draft, the Utah Jazz will have ___________________?
- The starting lineup of the Utah Jazz to begin the 2014-15 NBA season will be _______________________?
- On opening night of the 2014-15 NBA season, Tyrone Corbin will ___________________?
All that on another edition of the Salt City Hoops Podcast!
Podcast: Play in new window
August 14th, 2014
On this week’s episode of the Salt City Hoops Podcast, we interview the Deseret News’ Utah Jazz beat reporter, Jody...Read More
August 8th, 2014
On this week’s Salt City Hoops Podcast, Andy Larsen and Ben Dowsett preview the upcoming extension talks for the Utah Jazz...Read More
August 5th, 2014
In the NBA doldrums of August, we’re kicking it back to 2012 here at Salt City Hoops! This weekend, Salt City Hoops founder...Read More
July 31st, 2014
Ben Dowsett returns to the Salt City Hoops Podcast after his Canadian excursion, allowing us to talk about the last two weeks of...Read More