After a good loss against the San Antonio Spurs, Andy Larsen, Clint Johnson, and Denim Millward got together and recorded their predictions for the 2014 calendar year for the Utah Jazz. In this podcast, we get out our crystal balls, and answer the following questions:
- The Jazz player who will open the most eyes in the second half of the season is ___________?
- ________________ will be traded before the February 20th trade deadline.
- At season’s end, the Jazz will have won _________________ games? This will give them the _________________ worst record in the league?
- By the end of June 26th, the date of the 2014 NBA Draft, the Utah Jazz will have ___________________?
- The starting lineup of the Utah Jazz to begin the 2014-15 NBA season will be _______________________?
- On opening night of the 2014-15 NBA season, Tyrone Corbin will ___________________?
All that on another edition of the Salt City Hoops Podcast!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
November 30th, 2016
The Jazz, their best player and their young reserve guard are all in very different places than they were last week. For Hayward...Read More
November 21st, 2016
The Utah Jazz have lost four straight, so there are definitely some things for their fans to worry about. In the latest Salt City...Read More
November 15th, 2016
At 7-5 following a successful East coast trip, the Utah Jazz deserve to be talked about. So let’s talk. Dan and Ken Clayton...Read More
November 3rd, 2016
On this week’s power-outage-shortened episode of the Salt City Hoops Show, hosts Andy Larsen and Zach Harper talk about the...Read More