After a good loss against the San Antonio Spurs, Andy Larsen, Clint Johnson, and Denim Millward got together and recorded their predictions for the 2014 calendar year for the Utah Jazz. In this podcast, we get out our crystal balls, and answer the following questions:
- The Jazz player who will open the most eyes in the second half of the season is ___________?
- ________________ will be traded before the February 20th trade deadline.
- At season’s end, the Jazz will have won _________________ games? This will give them the _________________ worst record in the league?
- By the end of June 26th, the date of the 2014 NBA Draft, the Utah Jazz will have ___________________?
- The starting lineup of the Utah Jazz to begin the 2014-15 NBA season will be _______________________?
- On opening night of the 2014-15 NBA season, Tyrone Corbin will ___________________?
All that on another edition of the Salt City Hoops Podcast!
Podcast: Play in new window
February 3rd, 2016
On this week’s episode of the Salt City Hoops Show, we talk more about trade possibilities for the Utah Jazz with the trade...Read More
January 28th, 2016
After Zach Lowe’s article on the Jazz this week mentioned the possibility of trading for Jeff Teague, and Teague was...Read More
January 20th, 2016
This week on the Salt City Hoops Show, Andy Larsen is out of town, so Salt City Hoops founder Spencer Hall joins Zach Harper to...Read More
January 12th, 2016
Before this week’s Salt City Hoops Show, I asked the Twitter-verse what we should talk about. You guys answered with like...Read More