After a good loss against the San Antonio Spurs, Andy Larsen, Clint Johnson, and Denim Millward got together and recorded their predictions for the 2014 calendar year for the Utah Jazz. In this podcast, we get out our crystal balls, and answer the following questions:
- The Jazz player who will open the most eyes in the second half of the season is ___________?
- ________________ will be traded before the February 20th trade deadline.
- At season’s end, the Jazz will have won _________________ games? This will give them the _________________ worst record in the league?
- By the end of June 26th, the date of the 2014 NBA Draft, the Utah Jazz will have ___________________?
- The starting lineup of the Utah Jazz to begin the 2014-15 NBA season will be _______________________?
- On opening night of the 2014-15 NBA season, Tyrone Corbin will ___________________?
All that on another edition of the Salt City Hoops Podcast!
Podcast: Play in new window
July 30th, 2014
Eighty-two percent of recently bad teams have some tough news to share with Jazz fans: getting off the lottery hamster wheel is...Read More
July 29th, 2014
Sometimes, an idea is just too good not to steal. Last week, Hardwood Paroxysm’s Nylon Calculus blog debuted. As a gigantic...Read More
July 29th, 2014
I was looking at some stats for the team, and what stood out to me was the discrepancy between Trey Burke’s free-throw...Read More
July 28th, 2014
Everything is awesome! Everything is cool when you’re part of the team, especially when they pay you $63 million dollars!...Read More