Just a few notes before tonight’s game:
- I hope the stat geeks out there are having a good time with http://hoopdata.com
- Join in the ESPN Dime Live chat during the game and make some good comments.
- If the Flash play a Sunday afternoon game in North Dakota, and lose 81-85 to the Wizards, does it make a sound? The Flash blew a 22 point lead and let the Wizards take their first lead of the game with only 34 seconds left. Utah gets a chance to redeem themselves with a rematch in Bizmarck on Tuesday.
- The Jazz just need to win one of their next two games (Orlando tonight, Miami on Wednesday) to go 3-2 on their pre-Christmas road trip. Despite bizarre losses to Minnesota and Atlanta, etc, I’m encouraged by some of the nice play on the road.
- Boozer plans to spend a little time at Dwight Howard’s house while in Orlando. Sounds great for team chemistry! On a related note, Larry Bird just rolled over in his grave.
- Orlando comes into the game as an 82% favorite.
Utah Jazz – Orlando Magic
5:00 PM Mountain, December 21, 2009
Amway Arena, Orlando, FL
TV: FSN, NBA League Pass
Radio: 1320 kfan, b98.7 fm
December 18th, 2014
As we’ve discussed plenty here at SCH, there is more to pace than anything a single number can convey. Sure, the...Read More
December 17th, 2014
Several former Utah Jazz players have been making the news lately. From Carlos Boozer coming off the bench, Andrei Kirilenko...Read More
December 15th, 2014
Christmas is a time for generosity. So, while it may be easy to focus on the negatives of an early 6 – 16 season,...Read More
December 11th, 2014
Oh good, you’re thinking. Another diagnostic piece about the Utah Jazz. Well, it comes with the territory. The Jazz...Read More