Just a few notes before tonight’s game:
- I hope the stat geeks out there are having a good time with http://hoopdata.com
- Join in the ESPN Dime Live chat during the game and make some good comments.
- If the Flash play a Sunday afternoon game in North Dakota, and lose 81-85 to the Wizards, does it make a sound? The Flash blew a 22 point lead and let the Wizards take their first lead of the game with only 34 seconds left. Utah gets a chance to redeem themselves with a rematch in Bizmarck on Tuesday.
- The Jazz just need to win one of their next two games (Orlando tonight, Miami on Wednesday) to go 3-2 on their pre-Christmas road trip. Despite bizarre losses to Minnesota and Atlanta, etc, I’m encouraged by some of the nice play on the road.
- Boozer plans to spend a little time at Dwight Howard’s house while in Orlando. Sounds great for team chemistry! On a related note, Larry Bird just rolled over in his grave.
- Orlando comes into the game as an 82% favorite.
Utah Jazz – Orlando Magic
5:00 PM Mountain, December 21, 2009
Amway Arena, Orlando, FL
TV: FSN, NBA League Pass
Radio: 1320 kfan, b98.7 fm
July 15th, 2016
Four Utah Jazz players are doing their part to help the world get through the dog days of the NBA offseason. Rudy Gobert, Boris...Read More
July 12th, 2016
Last time, I scoured the interwebs looking for information on George Hill, and came away a big fan. For this post, I wanted to...Read More
July 7th, 2016
Welp, the Jazz SL team lost their final game of the SLC hosted event, dropping a game to the stacked Sixers, 86 to...Read More
July 5th, 2016
Summer League (suh-mer leeg, Latin origin): July basketball-like pursuits played by rosters of mostly marginal league guys for...Read More