Just a few notes before tonight’s game:
- I hope the stat geeks out there are having a good time with http://hoopdata.com
- Join in the ESPN Dime Live chat during the game and make some good comments.
- If the Flash play a Sunday afternoon game in North Dakota, and lose 81-85 to the Wizards, does it make a sound? The Flash blew a 22 point lead and let the Wizards take their first lead of the game with only 34 seconds left. Utah gets a chance to redeem themselves with a rematch in Bizmarck on Tuesday.
- The Jazz just need to win one of their next two games (Orlando tonight, Miami on Wednesday) to go 3-2 on their pre-Christmas road trip. Despite bizarre losses to Minnesota and Atlanta, etc, I’m encouraged by some of the nice play on the road.
- Boozer plans to spend a little time at Dwight Howard’s house while in Orlando. Sounds great for team chemistry! On a related note, Larry Bird just rolled over in his grave.
- Orlando comes into the game as an 82% favorite.
Utah Jazz – Orlando Magic
5:00 PM Mountain, December 21, 2009
Amway Arena, Orlando, FL
TV: FSN, NBA League Pass
Radio: 1320 kfan, b98.7 fm
February 6th, 2016
The Bucks play hoops like it’s 1978, and tonight the Jazz should have as well. There were a host of odd things about...Read More
February 4th, 2016
So much was going on last week that we barely touched on Derrick Favors’ return. We’ll start there this week, but we...Read More
February 3rd, 2016
The Utah Jazz used a balanced scoring effort and some gritty defense to escape with another close win and extend their win streak...Read More
February 2nd, 2016
On March 20th, 2015, Dennis Lindsey was giving an interview on 1280 the Zone and he offered this assessment in regards to...Read More