Just a few notes before tonight’s game:
- I hope the stat geeks out there are having a good time with http://hoopdata.com
- Join in the ESPN Dime Live chat during the game and make some good comments.
- If the Flash play a Sunday afternoon game in North Dakota, and lose 81-85 to the Wizards, does it make a sound? The Flash blew a 22 point lead and let the Wizards take their first lead of the game with only 34 seconds left. Utah gets a chance to redeem themselves with a rematch in Bizmarck on Tuesday.
- The Jazz just need to win one of their next two games (Orlando tonight, Miami on Wednesday) to go 3-2 on their pre-Christmas road trip. Despite bizarre losses to Minnesota and Atlanta, etc, I’m encouraged by some of the nice play on the road.
- Boozer plans to spend a little time at Dwight Howard’s house while in Orlando. Sounds great for team chemistry! On a related note, Larry Bird just rolled over in his grave.
- Orlando comes into the game as an 82% favorite.
Utah Jazz – Orlando Magic
5:00 PM Mountain, December 21, 2009
Amway Arena, Orlando, FL
TV: FSN, NBA League Pass
Radio: 1320 kfan, b98.7 fm
September 22nd, 2016
The Utah Jazz got one step closer to finalizing their training camp roster, inking veteran center Henry Sims. While this appears...Read More
September 16th, 2016
There’s a buzz of national anticipation about this Jazz season. A possible playoff push, veteran additions, the preamble to...Read More
September 14th, 2016
A year ago, the dialogue around the Utah Jazz centered around questions of player growth, such as whether Gordon Hayward could...Read More
August 29th, 2016
The Jazz’s Friday trade with Philadelphia shows that the erstwhile asset-hoarders have changed gears. Spending picks at all...Read More