Just a few notes before tonight’s game:
- I hope the stat geeks out there are having a good time with http://hoopdata.com
- Join in the ESPN Dime Live chat during the game and make some good comments.
- If the Flash play a Sunday afternoon game in North Dakota, and lose 81-85 to the Wizards, does it make a sound? The Flash blew a 22 point lead and let the Wizards take their first lead of the game with only 34 seconds left. Utah gets a chance to redeem themselves with a rematch in Bizmarck on Tuesday.
- The Jazz just need to win one of their next two games (Orlando tonight, Miami on Wednesday) to go 3-2 on their pre-Christmas road trip. Despite bizarre losses to Minnesota and Atlanta, etc, I’m encouraged by some of the nice play on the road.
- Boozer plans to spend a little time at Dwight Howard’s house while in Orlando. Sounds great for team chemistry! On a related note, Larry Bird just rolled over in his grave.
- Orlando comes into the game as an 82% favorite.
Utah Jazz – Orlando Magic
5:00 PM Mountain, December 21, 2009
Amway Arena, Orlando, FL
TV: FSN, NBA League Pass
Radio: 1320 kfan, b98.7 fm
March 7th, 2014
Coming into his first season as the top big man on Utah’s depth chart, folks familiar with Derrick Favors’ game had a pretty...Read More
March 6th, 2014
Ready for a bold prediction? I think the most significant early advances in the realm of video tracking will have to do with...Read More
March 6th, 2014
As the season slowly, but surely winds down, the off-season draws closer. It will once again be another vitally important...Read More
March 5th, 2014
On this week’s Jazz Jolt, host Ben Dowsett is joined by Salt City Hoops Editor Andy Larsen to discuss his return...Read More