Just a few notes before tonight’s game:
- I hope the stat geeks out there are having a good time with http://hoopdata.com
- Join in the ESPN Dime Live chat during the game and make some good comments.
- If the Flash play a Sunday afternoon game in North Dakota, and lose 81-85 to the Wizards, does it make a sound? The Flash blew a 22 point lead and let the Wizards take their first lead of the game with only 34 seconds left. Utah gets a chance to redeem themselves with a rematch in Bizmarck on Tuesday.
- The Jazz just need to win one of their next two games (Orlando tonight, Miami on Wednesday) to go 3-2 on their pre-Christmas road trip. Despite bizarre losses to Minnesota and Atlanta, etc, I’m encouraged by some of the nice play on the road.
- Boozer plans to spend a little time at Dwight Howard’s house while in Orlando. Sounds great for team chemistry! On a related note, Larry Bird just rolled over in his grave.
- Orlando comes into the game as an 82% favorite.
Utah Jazz – Orlando Magic
5:00 PM Mountain, December 21, 2009
Amway Arena, Orlando, FL
TV: FSN, NBA League Pass
Radio: 1320 kfan, b98.7 fm
May 5th, 2015
With the Spurs machine finally running out of gas after a historic first round slug-fest with the Clippers, the focus in some...Read More
May 4th, 2015
1. Will the Jazz trade up, trade down, trade out, or keep their pick in the draft? Dan Clayton: Assuming it’s pick #12, I...Read More
May 4th, 2015
As was apparent during last week’s draft profile piece on Kevon Looney, one of the big themes throughout this series has...Read More
May 1st, 2015
I’m sure every Jazz fan has tried to figure out just how good the Jazz are, or will be, next season. And I’m...Read More