Just a few notes before tonight’s game:
- I hope the stat geeks out there are having a good time with http://hoopdata.com
- Join in the ESPN Dime Live chat during the game and make some good comments.
- If the Flash play a Sunday afternoon game in North Dakota, and lose 81-85 to the Wizards, does it make a sound? The Flash blew a 22 point lead and let the Wizards take their first lead of the game with only 34 seconds left. Utah gets a chance to redeem themselves with a rematch in Bizmarck on Tuesday.
- The Jazz just need to win one of their next two games (Orlando tonight, Miami on Wednesday) to go 3-2 on their pre-Christmas road trip. Despite bizarre losses to Minnesota and Atlanta, etc, I’m encouraged by some of the nice play on the road.
- Boozer plans to spend a little time at Dwight Howard’s house while in Orlando. Sounds great for team chemistry! On a related note, Larry Bird just rolled over in his grave.
- Orlando comes into the game as an 82% favorite.
Utah Jazz – Orlando Magic
5:00 PM Mountain, December 21, 2009
Amway Arena, Orlando, FL
TV: FSN, NBA League Pass
Radio: 1320 kfan, b98.7 fm
March 4th, 2015
1. Two matchups with Boston this year have exposed some flaws in Utah’s team construct. This game will be most discussed...Read More
March 3rd, 2015
During the All-Star break, NBA.com unveiled yet another set of intriguing and informative stats, this time in the form of Synergy...Read More
February 28th, 2015
1. Trey Burke was Utah’s best player tonight, and had perhaps his best two-way game as a pro. Utah’s second-year...Read More
February 27th, 2015
1. All in all, it was a very nice bounce back game for the Utah Jazz. A young team is going to have its share of ups and...Read More