Just a few notes before tonight’s game:
- I hope the stat geeks out there are having a good time with http://hoopdata.com
- Join in the ESPN Dime Live chat during the game and make some good comments.
- If the Flash play a Sunday afternoon game in North Dakota, and lose 81-85 to the Wizards, does it make a sound? The Flash blew a 22 point lead and let the Wizards take their first lead of the game with only 34 seconds left. Utah gets a chance to redeem themselves with a rematch in Bizmarck on Tuesday.
- The Jazz just need to win one of their next two games (Orlando tonight, Miami on Wednesday) to go 3-2 on their pre-Christmas road trip. Despite bizarre losses to Minnesota and Atlanta, etc, I’m encouraged by some of the nice play on the road.
- Boozer plans to spend a little time at Dwight Howard’s house while in Orlando. Sounds great for team chemistry! On a related note, Larry Bird just rolled over in his grave.
- Orlando comes into the game as an 82% favorite.
Utah Jazz – Orlando Magic
5:00 PM Mountain, December 21, 2009
Amway Arena, Orlando, FL
TV: FSN, NBA League Pass
Radio: 1320 kfan, b98.7 fm
January 12th, 2017
It was a packed week for the Jazz, one with plenty of heroes, both of the likely and unlikely variety. This week we’re...Read More
January 11th, 2017
When Alec Burks slashes to the rim eluding long-armed defenders and gravity itself to finish, Jazz play-by-play announcer Craig...Read More
January 10th, 2017
LeBron James hasn’t won in Utah since 2010, and that streak continued as the Utah Jazz and their tough defense shut down...Read More
January 8th, 2017
Story of the Game There are opponents who would present a less probable win at the end of a road trip than the Grizzlies, but...Read More