Just a few notes before tonight’s game:
- I hope the stat geeks out there are having a good time with http://hoopdata.com
- Join in the ESPN Dime Live chat during the game and make some good comments.
- If the Flash play a Sunday afternoon game in North Dakota, and lose 81-85 to the Wizards, does it make a sound? The Flash blew a 22 point lead and let the Wizards take their first lead of the game with only 34 seconds left. Utah gets a chance to redeem themselves with a rematch in Bizmarck on Tuesday.
- The Jazz just need to win one of their next two games (Orlando tonight, Miami on Wednesday) to go 3-2 on their pre-Christmas road trip. Despite bizarre losses to Minnesota and Atlanta, etc, I’m encouraged by some of the nice play on the road.
- Boozer plans to spend a little time at Dwight Howard’s house while in Orlando. Sounds great for team chemistry! On a related note, Larry Bird just rolled over in his grave.
- Orlando comes into the game as an 82% favorite.
Utah Jazz – Orlando Magic
5:00 PM Mountain, December 21, 2009
Amway Arena, Orlando, FL
TV: FSN, NBA League Pass
Radio: 1320 kfan, b98.7 fm
August 26th, 2015
It is always nice to check in on former Utah Jazzmen. Many of them have been headliners this offseason, with several earning very...Read More
August 25th, 2015
In many ways, analyzing Tibor Pleiss as a fit with the Utah Jazz is a tale of two players. One on side of the ledger is a backup...Read More
August 24th, 2015
Given where the NBA world sits right now, Yahoo’s Adrian Wojnarowski has been understandably quiet. After all, it is late...Read More
August 21st, 2015
Here at Salt City Hoops, we’re occasionally accused of being too analytical. Basketball is a fun sport, they say, and we’re...Read More