Just a few notes before tonight’s game:
- I hope the stat geeks out there are having a good time with http://hoopdata.com
- Join in the ESPN Dime Live chat during the game and make some good comments.
- If the Flash play a Sunday afternoon game in North Dakota, and lose 81-85 to the Wizards, does it make a sound? The Flash blew a 22 point lead and let the Wizards take their first lead of the game with only 34 seconds left. Utah gets a chance to redeem themselves with a rematch in Bizmarck on Tuesday.
- The Jazz just need to win one of their next two games (Orlando tonight, Miami on Wednesday) to go 3-2 on their pre-Christmas road trip. Despite bizarre losses to Minnesota and Atlanta, etc, I’m encouraged by some of the nice play on the road.
- Boozer plans to spend a little time at Dwight Howard’s house while in Orlando. Sounds great for team chemistry! On a related note, Larry Bird just rolled over in his grave.
- Orlando comes into the game as an 82% favorite.
Utah Jazz – Orlando Magic
5:00 PM Mountain, December 21, 2009
Amway Arena, Orlando, FL
TV: FSN, NBA League Pass
Radio: 1320 kfan, b98.7 fm
October 9th, 2015
With a sample size of 505 player minutes of preseason Utah Jazz basketball, some trends are already emerging to help us sort...Read More
October 7th, 2015
Hawaii, you treated the Utah Jazz well. The team’s time in Paradise included a pair of nice preseason victories over the...Read More
October 6th, 2015
No season-ending surgery is ever optimal for an athlete, but the timing for Alec Burks last year was especially rotten. Missing...Read More
October 5th, 2015
Last year’s Jazz team improved by 13 games, from 25 wins to 38. Given that the Jazz’ core players are young and improving,...Read More