Just a few notes before tonight’s game:
- I hope the stat geeks out there are having a good time with http://hoopdata.com
- Join in the ESPN Dime Live chat during the game and make some good comments.
- If the Flash play a Sunday afternoon game in North Dakota, and lose 81-85 to the Wizards, does it make a sound? The Flash blew a 22 point lead and let the Wizards take their first lead of the game with only 34 seconds left. Utah gets a chance to redeem themselves with a rematch in Bizmarck on Tuesday.
- The Jazz just need to win one of their next two games (Orlando tonight, Miami on Wednesday) to go 3-2 on their pre-Christmas road trip. Despite bizarre losses to Minnesota and Atlanta, etc, I’m encouraged by some of the nice play on the road.
- Boozer plans to spend a little time at Dwight Howard’s house while in Orlando. Sounds great for team chemistry! On a related note, Larry Bird just rolled over in his grave.
- Orlando comes into the game as an 82% favorite.
Utah Jazz – Orlando Magic
5:00 PM Mountain, December 21, 2009
Amway Arena, Orlando, FL
TV: FSN, NBA League Pass
Radio: 1320 kfan, b98.7 fm
April 17th, 2014
Hey everyone! Today is the official last day of the 2013-14 season for the Utah Jazz. The last day before players and coaches can...Read More
April 15th, 2014
Last night’s Lakers game was depressing, encouraging, exhilarating, frustrating, demoralizing, and a host of many other...Read More
April 14th, 2014
1. The Jazz had two big stretches in which they just couldn’t score that cost them the game. The first was a 19-2 Lakers...Read More
April 14th, 2014
With Utah’s uneventful 2013-14 season quickly coming to a close, it’s about time to take a peek at the wide array of...Read More