Just a few notes before tonight’s game:
- I hope the stat geeks out there are having a good time with http://hoopdata.com
- Join in the ESPN Dime Live chat during the game and make some good comments.
- If the Flash play a Sunday afternoon game in North Dakota, and lose 81-85 to the Wizards, does it make a sound? The Flash blew a 22 point lead and let the Wizards take their first lead of the game with only 34 seconds left. Utah gets a chance to redeem themselves with a rematch in Bizmarck on Tuesday.
- The Jazz just need to win one of their next two games (Orlando tonight, Miami on Wednesday) to go 3-2 on their pre-Christmas road trip. Despite bizarre losses to Minnesota and Atlanta, etc, I’m encouraged by some of the nice play on the road.
- Boozer plans to spend a little time at Dwight Howard’s house while in Orlando. Sounds great for team chemistry! On a related note, Larry Bird just rolled over in his grave.
- Orlando comes into the game as an 82% favorite.
Utah Jazz – Orlando Magic
5:00 PM Mountain, December 21, 2009
Amway Arena, Orlando, FL
TV: FSN, NBA League Pass
Radio: 1320 kfan, b98.7 fm
April 24th, 2014
Since the news came down on Monday that the Utah Jazz were not going to extend Tyrone Corbin, the landscape for the franchise...Read More
April 23rd, 2014
The greatest tournament in American sport has concluded, a champion has been crowned, and now life turns toward the culmination...Read More
April 22nd, 2014
On this week’s Salt City Hoops Podcast, host Ben Dowsett is joined by SCH editor Andy Larsen and writer Dan Clayton to...Read More
April 22nd, 2014
With yesterday’s news about Tyrone Corbin, we thought it might be interesting to tackle how the Jazz’s former head coach...Read More