Just a few notes before tonight’s game:
- I hope the stat geeks out there are having a good time with http://hoopdata.com
- Join in the ESPN Dime Live chat during the game and make some good comments.
- If the Flash play a Sunday afternoon game in North Dakota, and lose 81-85 to the Wizards, does it make a sound? The Flash blew a 22 point lead and let the Wizards take their first lead of the game with only 34 seconds left. Utah gets a chance to redeem themselves with a rematch in Bizmarck on Tuesday.
- The Jazz just need to win one of their next two games (Orlando tonight, Miami on Wednesday) to go 3-2 on their pre-Christmas road trip. Despite bizarre losses to Minnesota and Atlanta, etc, I’m encouraged by some of the nice play on the road.
- Boozer plans to spend a little time at Dwight Howard’s house while in Orlando. Sounds great for team chemistry! On a related note, Larry Bird just rolled over in his grave.
- Orlando comes into the game as an 82% favorite.
Utah Jazz – Orlando Magic
5:00 PM Mountain, December 21, 2009
Amway Arena, Orlando, FL
TV: FSN, NBA League Pass
Radio: 1320 kfan, b98.7 fm
June 30th, 2016
NBA free agency is already heating up, and we haven’t even reached the witching hour. Teams supposedly have to wait until...Read More
June 29th, 2016
With hours to go before the NBA’s free agency period begins late tomorrow evening, the Utah Jazz certainly have their...Read More
June 24th, 2016
Welcome to the next edition of Jimbo’s Mailbag! At Salt City Hoops, we know that covering a team without any humor can be...Read More
June 24th, 2016
Two NBA draft prospects put on Jazz hats to shake hands with commissioner Adam Silver on Thursday night in Brooklyn, but...Read More