Just a few notes before tonight’s game:
- I hope the stat geeks out there are having a good time with http://hoopdata.com
- Join in the ESPN Dime Live chat during the game and make some good comments.
- If the Flash play a Sunday afternoon game in North Dakota, and lose 81-85 to the Wizards, does it make a sound? The Flash blew a 22 point lead and let the Wizards take their first lead of the game with only 34 seconds left. Utah gets a chance to redeem themselves with a rematch in Bizmarck on Tuesday.
- The Jazz just need to win one of their next two games (Orlando tonight, Miami on Wednesday) to go 3-2 on their pre-Christmas road trip. Despite bizarre losses to Minnesota and Atlanta, etc, I’m encouraged by some of the nice play on the road.
- Boozer plans to spend a little time at Dwight Howard’s house while in Orlando. Sounds great for team chemistry! On a related note, Larry Bird just rolled over in his grave.
- Orlando comes into the game as an 82% favorite.
Utah Jazz – Orlando Magic
5:00 PM Mountain, December 21, 2009
Amway Arena, Orlando, FL
TV: FSN, NBA League Pass
Radio: 1320 kfan, b98.7 fm
March 23rd, 2017
This week could have gone a lot better for the Jazz, who went 1-3 since our last installment. But bygones are bygones, and the...Read More
March 20th, 2017
Since the start of the 2015-16 season, the Salt City Seven has been our weekly, multi-faceted way of catching up on all things...Read More
March 16th, 2017
The Jazz are rolling, with a 6-1 record in their last seven. Even if their visit to the reigning champs on a back-to-back could...Read More
March 15th, 2017
With the NCAA tournament kicking off this Thursday, college basketball is top of mind. We are reading articles, visiting...Read More