Just a few notes before tonight’s game:
- I hope the stat geeks out there are having a good time with http://hoopdata.com
- Join in the ESPN Dime Live chat during the game and make some good comments.
- If the Flash play a Sunday afternoon game in North Dakota, and lose 81-85 to the Wizards, does it make a sound? The Flash blew a 22 point lead and let the Wizards take their first lead of the game with only 34 seconds left. Utah gets a chance to redeem themselves with a rematch in Bizmarck on Tuesday.
- The Jazz just need to win one of their next two games (Orlando tonight, Miami on Wednesday) to go 3-2 on their pre-Christmas road trip. Despite bizarre losses to Minnesota and Atlanta, etc, I’m encouraged by some of the nice play on the road.
- Boozer plans to spend a little time at Dwight Howard’s house while in Orlando. Sounds great for team chemistry! On a related note, Larry Bird just rolled over in his grave.
- Orlando comes into the game as an 82% favorite.
Utah Jazz – Orlando Magic
5:00 PM Mountain, December 21, 2009
Amway Arena, Orlando, FL
TV: FSN, NBA League Pass
Radio: 1320 kfan, b98.7 fm
March 28th, 2015
Process, process, process. Those who follow Jazz coach Quin Snyder closely are surely more than familiar with this simple word,...Read More
March 27th, 2015
Jack Cooley and Christapher Johnson just inked what are being termed “multi-year contracts” with the Utah Jazz. After...Read More
March 25th, 2015
Confession time: I was wrong about Joe Ingles. Frequent readers (and followers on Twitter) could likely recount multiple...Read More
March 23rd, 2015
Rudy Gobert has birthed a cult of personality never before seen in relation to the Utah Jazz. A large portion of the sudden...Read More