Just a few notes before tonight’s game:
- I hope the stat geeks out there are having a good time with http://hoopdata.com
- Join in the ESPN Dime Live chat during the game and make some good comments.
- If the Flash play a Sunday afternoon game in North Dakota, and lose 81-85 to the Wizards, does it make a sound? The Flash blew a 22 point lead and let the Wizards take their first lead of the game with only 34 seconds left. Utah gets a chance to redeem themselves with a rematch in Bizmarck on Tuesday.
- The Jazz just need to win one of their next two games (Orlando tonight, Miami on Wednesday) to go 3-2 on their pre-Christmas road trip. Despite bizarre losses to Minnesota and Atlanta, etc, I’m encouraged by some of the nice play on the road.
- Boozer plans to spend a little time at Dwight Howard’s house while in Orlando. Sounds great for team chemistry! On a related note, Larry Bird just rolled over in his grave.
- Orlando comes into the game as an 82% favorite.
Utah Jazz – Orlando Magic
5:00 PM Mountain, December 21, 2009
Amway Arena, Orlando, FL
TV: FSN, NBA League Pass
Radio: 1320 kfan, b98.7 fm
August 23rd, 2016
In trying to temper expectations after a stellar offseason, I thought it might be interesting to look at recent offseasons and...Read More
August 10th, 2016
In my last article, I laid out a rotation and minutes projection and discussed why each player will get the specific number of...Read More
August 10th, 2016
The Utah Jazz made big moves trading for George Hill and Boris Diaw while also adding veteran Joe Johnson in free agency this...Read More
August 9th, 2016
A couple of summers ago, I wrote about expectations. It’s always a delicate balance trying to find the line between...Read More