Wolves 110 – Jazz 108
(Photo by Melissa Majchrzak/NBAE/Getty Images)
Some important points in the wake of the Jazz dropping last night’s home match with the Timberwolves:
- Half of the Timberwolves’ four wins have come against the Jazz.
- From the game notes: “Flynn finished with 28 points — eight more than he had ever scored in an NBA game — while Corey Brewer tied his career high with 22 points. Al Jefferson added 23 points and 12 rebounds for the Timberwolves, who beat the Jazz Dec. 5 in Minneapolis 108-101.”
- Deron Williams had a monster game, finishing with 38 points and 13 assists on the day he was named Western Conference Player of the Week. Unfortunately for him, the rest of the team went 1-12 from the free throw line through the third period and ended up with 16 misses from the line.
- I don’t have the heart to write more.
October 4th, 2015
1. What was your biggest takeaway from Jazz media day? Aaron Hefner: To me, the biggest takeaway was that while the front office...Read More
October 2nd, 2015
Q: I loved your introduction to the Jazz dancers. Could you introduce us to a few members of the Jazz Dunk Team? @Mikeyvp Wow!...Read More
October 1st, 2015
When Utah Jazz head coach Quin Snyder was hired in the summer of 2014, one of the points of emphasis that was consistently...Read More
September 30th, 2015
Salt City Hoops associate editor Ben Dowsett joined Nate Duncan, writer for The Cauldron and Nylon Calculus, on his latest...Read More