Wolves 110 – Jazz 108
(Photo by Melissa Majchrzak/NBAE/Getty Images)
Some important points in the wake of the Jazz dropping last night’s home match with the Timberwolves:
- Half of the Timberwolves’ four wins have come against the Jazz.
- From the game notes: “Flynn finished with 28 points — eight more than he had ever scored in an NBA game — while Corey Brewer tied his career high with 22 points. Al Jefferson added 23 points and 12 rebounds for the Timberwolves, who beat the Jazz Dec. 5 in Minneapolis 108-101.”
- Deron Williams had a monster game, finishing with 38 points and 13 assists on the day he was named Western Conference Player of the Week. Unfortunately for him, the rest of the team went 1-12 from the free throw line through the third period and ended up with 16 misses from the line.
- I don’t have the heart to write more.
March 4th, 2015
1. Two matchups with Boston this year have exposed some flaws in Utah’s team construct. This game will be most discussed...Read More
March 3rd, 2015
During the All-Star break, NBA.com unveiled yet another set of intriguing and informative stats, this time in the form of Synergy...Read More
February 28th, 2015
1. Trey Burke was Utah’s best player tonight, and had perhaps his best two-way game as a pro. Utah’s second-year...Read More
February 27th, 2015
1. All in all, it was a very nice bounce back game for the Utah Jazz. A young team is going to have its share of ups and...Read More