Wolves 110 – Jazz 108
(Photo by Melissa Majchrzak/NBAE/Getty Images)
Some important points in the wake of the Jazz dropping last night’s home match with the Timberwolves:
- Half of the Timberwolves’ four wins have come against the Jazz.
- From the game notes: “Flynn finished with 28 points — eight more than he had ever scored in an NBA game — while Corey Brewer tied his career high with 22 points. Al Jefferson added 23 points and 12 rebounds for the Timberwolves, who beat the Jazz Dec. 5 in Minneapolis 108-101.”
- Deron Williams had a monster game, finishing with 38 points and 13 assists on the day he was named Western Conference Player of the Week. Unfortunately for him, the rest of the team went 1-12 from the free throw line through the third period and ended up with 16 misses from the line.
- I don’t have the heart to write more.
July 3rd, 2015
Here at Salt City Hoops, we’re occasionally accused of being too analytical. Basketball is a fun sport, they say, and we’re...Read More
July 3rd, 2015
1. Should the Jazz bring Tibor Pleiss over? If yes, should he be the primary backup center? Clint Johnson: If Pleiss can be...Read More
July 2nd, 2015
The first day of NBA free agency could be described by using a number of adjectives. It was frantic, surprising, eye-opening,...Read More
July 1st, 2015
As the buzz around the Barclays Center last Thursday diminished, and the angry Knicks left the arena, the Jazz made their impact...Read More