Wolves 110 – Jazz 108
(Photo by Melissa Majchrzak/NBAE/Getty Images)
Some important points in the wake of the Jazz dropping last night’s home match with the Timberwolves:
- Half of the Timberwolves’ four wins have come against the Jazz.
- From the game notes: “Flynn finished with 28 points — eight more than he had ever scored in an NBA game — while Corey Brewer tied his career high with 22 points. Al Jefferson added 23 points and 12 rebounds for the Timberwolves, who beat the Jazz Dec. 5 in Minneapolis 108-101.”
- Deron Williams had a monster game, finishing with 38 points and 13 assists on the day he was named Western Conference Player of the Week. Unfortunately for him, the rest of the team went 1-12 from the free throw line through the third period and ended up with 16 misses from the line.
- I don’t have the heart to write more.
September 4th, 2015
Here at Salt City Hoops, we’re occasionally accused of being too analytical. Basketball is a fun sport, they say, and we’re...Read More
September 2nd, 2015
The NBA off-season, especially the months of August and September, are always interesting. With little news out there —...Read More
September 1st, 2015
It seems strange to label any point guard on Utah’s roster a forgotten man given all the attention paid to the position this...Read More
August 28th, 2015
1. On a scale of 1 – 10 (1 being absolutely no agreement and 10 being complete agreement), how closely do you agree with...Read More