Wolves 110 – Jazz 108
(Photo by Melissa Majchrzak/NBAE/Getty Images)
Some important points in the wake of the Jazz dropping last night’s home match with the Timberwolves:
- Half of the Timberwolves’ four wins have come against the Jazz.
- From the game notes: “Flynn finished with 28 points — eight more than he had ever scored in an NBA game — while Corey Brewer tied his career high with 22 points. Al Jefferson added 23 points and 12 rebounds for the Timberwolves, who beat the Jazz Dec. 5 in Minneapolis 108-101.”
- Deron Williams had a monster game, finishing with 38 points and 13 assists on the day he was named Western Conference Player of the Week. Unfortunately for him, the rest of the team went 1-12 from the free throw line through the third period and ended up with 16 misses from the line.
- I don’t have the heart to write more.
November 26th, 2014
Thanksgiving is fast approaching. The food, football, family, fun and festivities are here. With that in mind, there is a lot to...Read More
November 24th, 2014
As the league reaches the end of November, initial excitement over a new season begins to give way to more of a “daily grind”...Read More
November 22nd, 2014
1. There’s no D in “One-night trip to the Bay Area.” No, really, there’s not. The Jazz never held a lead...Read More
November 20th, 2014
Unfortunately, the NBA can’t give away a game ball at the end of every contest. They reuse basketballs for a few games...Read More